List:       cups
Subject:    [cups.general] Unable to login
From:       Tony Bennett <tony () photoplus ! plus ! com>
Date:       2009-05-09 18:43:17

I have been trying all sorts of ways to access my printer and I was told to use cups. \
Started setting up my account and it found my printer EPSON_Stylus_Photo_R240_USB_1 \
Asked for account details and put in my information I would do (as stated for my \
computer/root), it rejected it.  The standard info is 'tony' and then my password to \
root.  Not worked.  I tried all sorts of combinations and have had no luck accessing \
it.  So NO printer.  Any suggestions please

Many thanks

Tony