List:       cuckoo
Subject:    [cuckoo] Post-analysis script
From:       alessandro () lonerunners ! net (Alessandro Tanasi)
Date:       2013-08-03 8:45:33

Hello,
you don't need to rename anything, and plugins are not executed in alphabetic order.

If you take a look to the definition of base class of the different modules \
(abstracts.py) you may spot e parameter "order". In the definition of run() in \
plugins.py, the plugins are ordered by "order" parameter before being executed.

So, we developed a way to force the execution order of modules: you have just to edit \
"order" value in the module.

Regards,
Alessandro `jekil` Tanasi
alessandro at tanasi.it