List:       csa
Subject:    FROM  MR . RAHA. ALI , WAITING TO READ FROM YOU SOONEST
From:       Raha <rahaali1 () adinet ! com ! uy>
Date:       2007-01-11 12:13:06

FROM THE DESK OF:MR . RAHA. ALI
DIRECTOR AUDIT AND ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT,
BANK OF AFRICA, OUAGA-BURKINA-FASO.

ATTN: Please.

Greetings to you, I am Mr.Raha.Ali. the Account Manager of Late
Mr.Morris Thompson in Bank of Africa, here in Burkina Faso.However I
got
your contact through the International web directory.I decided to
contact
you by email because I feel that it is more secured and private.

Recently i discovered a Dormant Account with a huge amount of Money
Valued USD14,000,000.00 (Fourteen Million Dollars only)that belongs to
one of
our late Customer who died in a plane crash.

During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my department
came
across a very huge sum of money belonging to Late Mr. Morris Thompson
an American great industrialist and a resident of Alaska, who
unfortunately lost his life in the plane  crash of Alaska Airlines
Flight 261 which
crashed on January 31 2000,including his wife and only daughter.

You shall read more news about the crash on visiting this site which
got during my investigation;http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.
airlines.list/
andttp://www.nativefederation.org/history/people/mThompson.html

The fund has been dormant in his account With this Bank without any
claim of the funds in our custody either from his family or relation
before our
discovery of this development.

The Banking law here stipulates that if such money remains unclaimed
for Six years, it will be forfeited to the Bank treasury as an
unclaimed
bill.It is only a foreigner that can stand as a next of kin and It is
upon this
discovery that I decided to contact you to collaborate with you to
pull
out this dormant fund.

In order to avert this negative development, I on behalf of my
trusted
colleagues now seek your permission to have you stand in as next of
kin
to Our late Customer so that the fund will be released and paid into
your
account as the beneficiary?s next of kin now that the bank is still
expecting a next of kin or relative of the deceased ,Late Mr. Morris
Thompson.

In fact we could have done this deal alone but because of our
position
in this country as civil servants, we are not allowed to operate a
foreign
account and that would eventually raise an eye brow on our side
during
the time of transfer since I still work in this bank, this is the
actual
reason why I required a second party or fellow who will assist me
forward
claims as the next of kin and also provide either an existing bank
account or
to set up a new Bank a/c immediately to receive this fund, even an
empty
a/c can also serve for this purpose.

On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 40%
as gratification for your assisting me, and the remaining 60% will be
for
me.

What I want from you is for you to act as the deceased next of kin. I
have in my possession, all the necessary informations to successfully
accomplish this operation. Bear in mind that this proposal is 100%
risk free.

Further Information will be given to you as soon as I receive your
positive response. I suggest you get back to me as soon as possible
stating your
interest to enable us proceed.
I await your Urgent Response

Regrads,