List:       csa
Subject:    EMBROIDERED service POLICE FIRE MILITARY PATCHES
From:       0py2s.hr0t9 () diyserver ! net
Date:       2007-01-10 8:11:53

[csa@csahps.com]
*¨ë  ¸*  EMBROIDERED PATCHES CUSTOM , OVERRUNS, POLICE., FIRE, FBI , COMPANY, CLUB, \
LOGO BOY SCOUT, MILITARY ¦UºØÀ²³¹ Founded in 1931, we have been specializing in the \
manufacture of Bullion embroideries and computer embroideries for more than 75 \
years¡A  In Taiwan, we are the sole company that was an approved supplier for U.S. \
Navy Exchange In Taiwan from 1960s to 1973.

Our products are listed as follows:
Police & Fire patches, Company  Logo , Boy Scout patches, Armed forces patches, Lions \
Club International badges, Rotary International badges,  Golf club badges, art \
designs, and popular embroideries

We offer wholesale and retail services. Welcome to place us orders!

We have many samples on our website, welcome to visit it!  please click the following \
link: http://www.meilung.com.tw

Because there're plenty of images at our website, it need to take longer time to load \
the files.  Please be patient and wait for the loading. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Welcome to contact us please send your e-mail to  \
mei0926@ms79.hinet.net?subject=meilung (please don't reply the mail directly, as the \
box for returned mails will be deleted).
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this mail may cause to you!
If you don't want any more mail from us, please send an email to us please click the \
following link. ppoiu987tw@yahoo.com.tw?subject=Remove-070110-F

MEI LUNG HANDICRAFTS CO., LTD
No.2, LANE 6 CHENG TE ROAD SEC.4, TAIPEI TAIWAN
TEL:886-2-2886-4629 2885-8538  FAX:2886-8598
E-mail: mei0926@ms79.hinet.net

[2007/1/10 ¤U¤È 04:11:43]