List:       csa
Subject:    YOUR NEW YEAR LUCK!!!
From:       YOUR NEW YEAR LUCK!!! <selectloter () virgilio ! it>
Date:       2007-01-10 10:23:29

YOUR NEW YEAR LUCK!!!

FROM THE DESK OF THE DIRECT
SELECTLOTTO
INTERNATIONAL AWARD NL.
PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
DAAWERK 100A,
1103KA
AMSTERDAM THE NETHERLANDS.

We are pleased to inform you the
result of the computer random  selection for the SELECT LOTTERY
International program held on 9th January 2007.Your personal or company
email address, attached to ticket number 205-11465886-629, with serial
number 3772-99 drew the lucky numbers 7-14-17-23-31-44, and
consequently won the lottery in the 2nd category.

The email
lottery draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 900,000.000 e-
mail addresses of individual, companies, and corporate bodies picked by
an advanced automated random computer search ballot system from the
Internet.All participants email addresses were extracted/selected
through a computer balloting system drawn from 900,000.000 email
addresses from all over the world  as part of our International
Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.No tickets were sold.It
was a promotional program from our software department in promoting the
benefit of the Internet usage.

You have therefore been approved
for a lump sum pay out of (Seven hundred and fifty thousand Euros)
750.000 Euros in cash credited to file REF NO: Ref.No NLD/2300786008/06.
Batch No 10/044/SLN  This is from total prize money  of 4.5 million
Euros shared among several international lucky winners in this
category.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your funds have now been deposited and
insured with our affiliate security firm for transfer into your
nominated bank account either by means of wire transfers through any of
our correspondent banks or any other means suitable to you. We also
advice that you keep your winning information very confidential as our
security policy demands to avoid double claims/impersonation and
unwarranted taking advantage of this program by participants.
To begin
your claims, you are urgently requested to contact our claims agent
(Regional Finance) Amsterdam-Netherlands immediately with your
telephone number and fax numbers, and make sure you quote your, REF NO:
NLD/2300786008/06,Batch No: 10/044/SLN your name and contact details in
all your correspondence with the finance institute.
Your allocated
claims agent details are as follows.
Company Name:Regional Finance
Officer in Charge: Mr.Andrea Henrik
Fax:+31-847-404-155
E-mail:
regfinsc@aim.com

Remember, all winnings must be claim not later than
30th of January 2007. After this date all unclaimed funds will be
return to the promotion company.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs Eliza Bosch
(Lottery Coordinator)