List:       csa
Subject:    END OF YEAR JACKPOT
From:       2006 AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION <salamatudoudou () virgilio ! it>
Date:       2006-12-29 11:40:10

END OF YEAR JACKPOT

FROM THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR
PROMOTION/PRIZE
AWARD DEPT.
LUCKY DAY LOTTO NL
Ref No:NLD/2300786008/06.
Batch No:
10/044/SLN

Dear Winner,

We are pleased to inform you the result
of the computer random selection for the LUCKY DAY LOTTO NL
International program held on 23rd of November, 2006.Your personal or
company email address, attached to ticket number 205-11465886-629, with
serial number 3772-99 drew the lucky numbers 7-14-17-23-31-44, and
consequently won the lottery in the 2nd category.

The email
lottery draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 900,000.000 e-
mail addresses of individual, companies, and corporate bodies picked by
an advanced automated random computer search ballot system from the
Internet. All participants email addresses were extracted/selected
through a computer balloting system drawn from 900, 000.000 email
addresses from all over the world as part of our International
Promotions Program, which is conducted annually. It was a promotional
program from our software department in promoting the benefit of the
Internet usage.( NO TICKETS WERE SOLD)

You have therefore been
approved for a lump sum pay out of (One Million United States Dollars)
$1.000.000.00 in cash credited to file REF NO: NLD/2300786008/06 and
Batch No 10/044/SLN, This is from total prize money of Two million
Dollars shared among two international lucky winners in this category.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Your funds have now been deposited and insured
with our affiliate security firm for transfer into your nominated bank
account either by means of wire transfers through any of our
correspondent banks or any other means suitable to you.

We also
advice that you keep your winning information very confidential as our
security policy demands to avoid double claims/impersonation and
unwarranted taking advantage of this program by participants.

begin your claims, you are urgently requested to contact our claims
agent (Global Financial Network Bv) Amsterdam-Netherlands immediately
with your telephone number and fax numbers, and make sure you quote
your, REF NO: NLD/2300786008/06,Batch No: 10/044/SLN your name and
contact details in all your correspondence with your claim agent.

Please contact your claim/processing agent on their contact details as
stated below,
Company Name: Global Financial Network Bv
Officer in Charge: Mr.
Jeffrey Bosch
Tel/Fax: +31-84-717-9957
E-mail: globalfnet@netscape.
net

Remember, all winnings must be claim not later than 23rd of January,
2007. After this date all unclaimed funds will be return to the
promotion company.

Indicate your full Name and Address, Country,
Telephone and fax number in your reply to your claim agent.

Yours
sincerely,

Mrs.Salamatu Dou Mattews
(Claims Coordinator)