List:       csa
Subject:    We Are In Need Of Your Correspondence
From:       "Mr. Karim Abdul & Sister." <abdkarm022 () yahoo ! co ! in>
Date:       2006-12-28 22:26:09

My Dear Friend,

I got your contact from the Ecowas Infomation Center in Côte d'Ivoire .
My sources of your contact gave me the courage and confidence.

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which Iintend
to establish in your country, though I have not met with you before
but I believe one has to risk confiding in success ometimes in life.

I am Mr. Karim Abdul, the son of the former minister forDEFENCE
and INTERIOR.

There is this huge amount of US$14.6million which my late father
kept for us in company here in Senegal Dakar before he was
assassinated by unknown persons.

Now I and my younger sister have decided to invest this money
in your country or anywhere save enough outside Africa for security
and political reasons.

We want you to help us claim and retrieved this fund from the Fiduciary
Fund Holders and Transfer it into your personal account in your country
for investment purposes on profitable ventures. If you can be of an
assistance to us, we will pleased to offer you $4.6million of the total fund.

I await you're soonest responses through our private
E-Mailbox: abdkarim022@yahoo.co.in

Respect fully yours,

Mr. Karim Abdul & Sister.