List:       csa
Subject:    COMPENSATION OFFER TO YOU
From:       "Dr.Mike Paul." <johnson_legal_compensation () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-12-26 11:06:59

Dearest Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the \
co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay.
Presently I’m in South Korea for investment projects with my own share of the total \
sum. Meanwhile, i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in \
transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow.

Now contact my secretary. His name is Mr.Johnson Smith and his email address is \
(johnson_legal_compensation@yahoo.com). Ask him to send you the total $3.5 million \
U.S dollars which i kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts \
to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much,so feel free and get in touch with \
my secretary Mr.Johnson Smith and instruct him where to send the amount to you.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after \
all the sufferings at this time,in the moment, i'm very busy here because of the \
investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally,remember \
that i had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive those \
money,so feel free to get in touch with him to send the amount to you without any \
delay.
with best regards,

Dr.Mike Paul .