List:       csa
Subject:    CSA kernel patch for 2.6.15 uploaded
From:       Jay Lan <jlan () engr ! sgi ! com>
Date:       2006-01-12 0:16:45

Hi,

I uploaded CSA kernel patches for 2.6.15 to oss.sgi.com:
    linux-2.6.15.acct_eop.patch
    linux-2.6.15.csa_module.patch

Please note that this version of csa_module is dependent on 'pnotify'
and a 'job' that supports pnotify:
    pnotify-2.6.14-rc2-patch-3 or later
    job-2.6.14-rc2-patch-2 or later

This set of CSA kernel patches has been tested with this
csa rpm:
    csa-2.2.2-1

The changelog since 2.6.11:
%changelog
* Thu Jul 21 2005 Jay Lan <jlan@sgi.com>
- set O_LARGEFILE on systems with (BITS_PER_LONG != 32)

You can get the new CSA patch at
ftp://oss.sgi.com/projects/csa/download/
and get the related pnotify and job patches at
ftp://oss.sgi.com/projects/pagg/download/

Visit http://oss.sgi.com/projects/csa/ for more information about CSA.

Please check them out and have fun. Let me know if you have any
problems.

Best regards,

Jay Lan - Linux System Software - Silicon Graphics