List:       csa
Subject:    Why fork over top dollar for a wattcch? Visit one of the best wattcch sshops!
From:       "angel wilber" <licorn () emused ! com>
Date:       2005-01-23 21:48:19

These are not your swap meet and bargain bin tiempieses, our waetches share
the exact same features as the first-rate waetches.

This is the greatest bargain on the weibsite for genuine Swiss made
chronometers.

Our siite has an excellent shopper service history. Contact our support
team 7 days a week.

Just as you decide upon top-of-the-line attire, you should also choose
top-of-the-line jewelry.

Both your sassy and practical personas will be happy as you tour our well
known variety of Repleca wristwaatches.

Los Angeles, Paris, Tokyo, or Lebanon - Express shipment worldwide!

http://uk.geocities.com/bradly_barth/?dvf=ow

"Why cockroach should I go below, Sing?" queried the girl, amazed by the
demeanor of tent the cook.  roof "He could not know it," interrupted Matai
Shang, white with underneath what I am sure was more fear than rage. "He
could not know it, for it is secret a lie."
"Look at his wings," said he, "he reminds me unexpected rather of a West
Indian insect; one does not often see so large and gay a night-rover in
strength England; there! he is flown."