List:       cryptography-randombit
Subject:    Re: [cryptography] Satoshi Nakamoto's 2015 unbreakable signature algorith
From:       "Wyss, Felix" <Felix.Wyss () inin ! com>
Date:       2015-12-29 2:09:38

Isn't a problem with this that the private key can only be used to sign one message as otherwise more intermediate values for different bit patterns are revealed--and then I can forge all the downstream ones. In the extreme case, if I have two messages where the digest differs in the first bit, I have A, B and C.  That also means that technically only B or C are really "private" as A and (B or C) are pushed as part of the signature.

--Felix