List:       cryptography-randombit
Subject:    [cryptography] Spacetime encryption of a signal
From:       Kevin <kevinsisco61784 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-02-22 23:51:35

This was born out of quantum information projects I have seen that NIST
is working on.  I figured, well, we can't express quantum information on
a clasic processing system, but we could use a spacetime model.  The
post for this can be found at:
http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/167592-spacetime-encryption-of-a-signal/
The code for easy review:
;Spacetime Encryption
;by
;Kevin J. Sisco(kevinsisco61784@gmail.com
;Spacetime Encryption takes a signal and encrypts it using the power of
the universe!
;this algorithm uses key material from the spacetime continuum
;note
;Spacetime Encryption is written in Autoit
;see the following URL:
;http://www.autoitscript.com

$p = 3.1415926535897932384626433832795
;value of pi
$ms = @MSEC
;ms value of clock
$s = @SEC
;second value of clock
$m = @MIN
;minute value of clock
$h = @HOUR
;hour value of clock
$y = @YEAR
;year
$t = $ms+$s+$m+$h+$y
;time
$H = @DesktopHeight
;height of display in pixels
$W = @DesktopWidth
;display width
$L = $W*$W
;length
$S = $H+$W+$L
;space
$st = $t+$S
;spacetime continuum
$dr = @DesktopRefresh
;refresh rate of display in hertz
;this is the signal
;the following code encrypts the signal
$br = BitRotate($dr, 80)
;left bit rotation of the signal
$x = BitXor($br, $st)
;xor
$sr = BitRotate($x, 80)
;second rotation
$t =
$br+$x+$sr+$p+$st*Log($st)&Hex($br)&Hex($x)&Hex($sr)&Hex($s)&Hex($ms)&Hex($h)&Hex($m)&Hex($y)&Hex($st)
$o = FileOpen("output.txt", 1)
;open output stream
FileWriteLine($o, $t)
;write to stream
FileFlush($o)
;flush the buffer
FileClose($o)
;close the stream

Understand that this is purely theory (however it does work) so try not
to chew my head off.

--
Kevin

---