List:       cryptography-randombit
Subject:    Re: [cryptography] NSA Molecular Nanotechnology hardware trojan
From:       Eduardo Robles Elvira <edulix () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-01-06 9:04:01

On 06/01/14 04:22, Roth Paxton wrote:
> I know that this is going to sound nearly impossible and I cannot
> fully explain how it works but after witnessing the evidence left
> behind by this technology I feel that it is necessary to inform the
> more intelligent out there of the reality of how the NSA is
> bridging the air gap on secure systems.
>
> Several years ago at a friends house I for some reason got to
> looking around the house with a magnifying glass and discovered
> some very small perfectly straight scratches on objects around the
> house.
>
> I thought that I could determine whether or not they were man-made
> because they just appeared too straight and something about them
> just looked funny.
>
> I attempted to align several magnifying glasses with alligator
> clamps and a metal base so that I could study the scratches under a
> variety of different lights. I tried ultra violet, green and red
> light from varying angles.
>
> Immediately I noticed that what I thought to be scratches were
> actually microscopic inscriptions.  Unable to read them I went to
> the hardware store and procured a small pen microscope.
>
> By holding the green light at a 45 degree angle I could make out
> the words THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA written multiple times. The
> words themselves were inscribed so perfectly that they appeared to
> be a scratch to the naked eye. At 75x magnification in all caps
> they were barely legible.
>
> After finding this I began to wonder how it had been done. All that
> I can figure is that the NSA is using nanites to spy on us. If this
> is accurate then they have a device that is essentially comprised
> of millions of nanites that have cutting tools and exhibit swarm
> behavior that work collectively to infiltrate computer systems by
> cutting directly into our boards and chips. These devices are
> mobile hardware trojans. Dont ask me how something so small could
> be capable of transmitting but I have witnessed it. Whatever
> frequency they are emitting is not a standard electromagnetic
> frequency. I believe that they are emitting some other type of
> frequency that is maybe positronic or some other wierd science.
>
> The NSA has all the geniuses.

Hello:

You had  studied under a x75 magnification those nano-spies, several
years  ago, but somehow you didn't say you conserve any photo, nor any
sample of those nano-spies, and this all happened "several years ago".
Sure.

You're full of bullshit. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary
proof.A recommendation for everyone else: just ignore this thread, do
not create a flame.

Regards,
Eduardo