List:       cryptography-randombit
Subject:    Re: [cryptography] Mobile Traffic Interception (SSL/TLS and VPN)
From:       Mh <mhtajik () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-09-09 22:28:20

while we are at this subject , i have a friendly complaint from EFF folks . a couple of weeks ago i asked them regarding the PDF of relations between CAs , to give me its Graphviz source so i can correlate it with my own work prevent sending more packets out saving the plant earth by being green and shit ;) they told me they are not sure its made of Graphviz and later i did not receive answer from my follow up questions . not that anybody owes anybody anything here . but i'd appreciate more if they helped . nonetheless , salute to their work .

Regards