List:       cryptography
Subject:    Proactive Security Home Page
From:       amir.herzberg () il ! ibm ! com
Date:       1999-05-25 19:39:06

Proactive security allows recovery from penetrations and exposures of
secret keys. We have been working in this area for a while (initiating it,
I think), and recently, we are working on a toolkit to allow applications
to take advantage of proactive security - should be made publicly available
later this year (August, we hope). We've made a `homepage` for proactive
security, where you can see information in general and on the demo
(architcture and screen shots only at this point). This site is at
http://www.hrl.il.ibm.com/proactive/

Your comments (on the page, our project, or proactive security in general)
are most welcome.

Best Regards,
Amir Herzberg
Manager, E-Business and Security Technologies
IBM Research - Haifa Lab (Tel Aviv Office)
http://www.hrl.il.ibm.com
New e-mail: amir@il.ibm.com
New Lotus notes mail: amir herzberg/haifa/ibm@IBMIL