List:       cryptography
Subject:    Re: Newsnight Crypto Bazaar
From:       "Clive D.W. Feather" <clive () on-the-train ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       1999-03-25 12:55:05

In article <199903182225.OAA19586@boreas.isi.edu>, Bill Manning
<bmanning@ISI.EDU> writes
>       Just curious, could there be some enlightenment on
>       the statement; "NSA monitor traffic at 9 IXPs".
>       I'd like to know which particular IXPs are implicated
>       here

Duncan's list is:

FIX EAST and WEST
MAE EAST and WEST
CIX
Three "NAP"s (if I read the slide correctly)
One other site whose name I have forgotten.

Other people I talk to are rather more skeptical about the accuracy of
this.

--
Clive D.W. Feather    | Director of            | Work: <clive@demon.net>
Tel: +44 181 371 1138 |   Software Development | Home: <clive@davros.org>