List:       cryptography
Subject:    Re: eCash
From:       Adam Shostack <adam () weathership ! homeport ! org>
Date:       1998-08-31 18:09:51

	Digicash does not need one bank.  Digicash needs all banks.
This selecting your customers nonsense does not lead to market
domination.  It does not lead to widespread deployment.  It does not
lead to your investors getting stinking rich.  If I were the someone
anonymized below, I'd be on the phone with the DC board, asking if
they know their CEO is turning down contracts.

Adam