List:       cryptography
Subject:    [Cryptography] Soliciting code review for a double-ratchet implementation in Javascript
From:       Ron Garret <ron () flownet ! com>
Date:       2017-02-27 17:37:31

I have written an implementation of the Signal double-ratchet in Javascript using \
tweetnacl as the cryptographic primitives.  If anyone is willing to do a code review \
that would be much appreciated.

https://github.com/rongarret/ratchet-js

I'll give a free SC4-HSM to anyone who finds an exploitable security flaw.  I know \
that's not much of a bug bounty, but this is open-source code so it's all charity \
work anyway.

rg