List:       cryptography
Subject:    Re: Mifare
From:       Thor Lancelot Simon <tls () rek ! tjls ! com>
Date:       2008-07-14 14:42:23

On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 02:41:29PM +1000, James A. Donald wrote:

> Now everyone is going to say it should have been put out for review, and
> of course it should have been, and had they done so they would have
> avoided these particular mistakes, but DNSSEC and WPA was reviewed to
> hell and back, and the result was still no damned good.

Really?  From a cryptographic -- not a political -- point of view, what
exactly is wrong with DNSSEC or WPA?

WPA certainly seems to be quite widely deployed.

--
Thor Lancelot Simon	                                   tls@rek.tjls.com
 "My guess is that the minimal training typically provided would only