List:       crux
Subject:    Availability of crux.nu website's source?
From:       neutrondevil <neutrondevil () protonmail ! com>
Date:       2022-01-07 15:13:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

Hi CRUX people, I've been wondering, are there openly available sources of crux.nu \
official website somewhere, because I fail to find them. Almost all big and small \
distributions keep their website sources freely available in case someone wants to \
fix something, in the spirit of free software. I've seen some minor quirks like text \
getting out of boundaries, but I didn't find any dedicated page for users' \
website-related questions, let alone source code on which the website runs.