List:       crux
Subject:    Re: CRUX 2.8 and legacy PATA/IDE hard-disc
From:       Tom and Elke Butz <thomas.butz () clear ! net ! nz>
Date:       2012-10-28 19:54:00

LILO complained about 'hda1' not being RAID when I changed 'sda1' to 'hda1'.
I'll try and find the HD-controller specs.

Just a hunch: when I also tested using an emulator (Parallels) I saw the message
'trying to boot from first SATA-drive'. Everything identical to my
other machine.

Tom.

Tom and Elke Butz <thomas.butz@clear.net.nz>