List:       crux
Subject:    Re: Polish translation.
From:       Moritz Wilhelmy <moritz+crux () wzff ! de>
Date:       2010-10-21 19:30:40

Hello Piotr,
Excerpts from Piotr Bania's message of Thu Oct 21 19:13:19 +0200 2010:
> Is it also possible that I place polish translation of documentation on my
> website? You know, popular distros like debian, slack, arch, centos have
> their own polish sites...or sites which advertise and support them. Is it
> possible for me to do the same with Crux?

I don't think that's required as
a) crux removes NLS anyway, so you'll need to be able to speak english in order
   to be able to use the system
b) the crux community is tiny and functional, and adding support and keeping
   pages for different languages updated increases work

However, this is just my personal opinion.

But there's already a polish CRUX ports collection if I see that correctly (at
least it's called cruxpl), and they have a page for the polish crux community
at [1].

Best regards,

Moritz

[1] http://sirmacik.net/static/download/cruxpl-ports/