List:       crux
Subject:    ANN: prt-utils 0.9.3, new maintainer
From:       Juergen Daubert <jue () jue ! li>
Date:       2009-10-06 16:47:53

Hello,

a new version of prt-utils [1] is available. This is mainly a
bugfix release, even though I've added small improvements to some
of the programs too.

Changes since 0.9.2:

   +  finddeps: optimize awk usage a bit, some minor adjustments
   +  revdep: optimize awk usage a bit, make error output more
      consistent
   +  revdep: allow unprivileged user to run revdep,
      patch by Lucas Hazel
   +  prtwash: allow multiple port-directories as commandline
      parameters
   -  prtwash: add .nostrip to tosave array, some smaller fixes
   -  prtsweep: fix automatic mode to use rsync and httpup files
   -  prtsweep: keep pre-install files
   +  prtsweep: remove non-working -p option
   -  prtorphan: fix parsing of /etc/prt-get.conf for port
      correctly now

prt-utils is a collection of scripts for CRUX, written by various
people, with a long tradition. The idea for such a collection came
from Martin Opel back in 2003, he was the first maintainer as well.
After that Simone Rota and Johannes Winkelmann took care about the
scripts and now I'll do my best to keep them up-to-date.

If you have useful additions, suggestions  or even bug-fixes for
prt-utils, please let us know.

best regards
Juergen

[1] http://crux.nu/Wiki/PrtUtils