List:       crux
Subject:    which_repos script
From:       "Nick Deubert" <ndeubert () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-12-12 18:14:11

Hey Everyone,
After a while I've managed to add quite a few  other peoples
repositories to my ports tree and it got to be a task trying to figure
out which ones came from where and which ones were obsolete (no longer
in any of the repos). So I wrote this perl script to figure it out for
me and thought someone else might find it useful too. Also I included
another really simple script to strip out the core ports from
listorphans. Feel free to send me feedback.
Nick

["which_repos.pl" (application/octet-stream)]
["non_core_orphans.sh" (application/x-sh)]

#!/bin/bash

orphans=(`prt-get listorphans`)
core=(`ls -1 /usr/ports/core`)

for i in ${orphans[@]}; do