List:       crux
Subject:    Re: acrux repositories: new URL
From:       Clemens Koller <clemens.koller () anagramm ! de>
Date:       2006-12-01 19:39:45

Hi, acrux!

acrux schrieb:
> crux ppc32 (experimental cruxppc current repository)
> http://acrux.homelinux.org:8080/crux/repos_ppc/acrux_ppc.httpup
>
> ROOT_DIR=/usr/ports/acrux_ppc
> URL=http://acrux.homelinux.org:8080/crux/repos_ppc

I just try to get some more powerpc stuff together
and get an overview of what's the current status of the
ports.
However, your stuff is not accessible anymore:
Connecting to acrux.homelinux.org[151.42.188.146]:8080... failed: Connection refused.

I would appreciate to reuse as much as possible crux'x86 ports
and only add/change the necessary things for ppc.

Greets,

Clemens Koller
R&D Imaging Devices
Anagramm GmbH