List:       crux
Subject:    Re: Re: Crux on cluster
From:       ncrfgs <ncrfgs () tin ! it>
Date:       2004-09-28 10:25:01

On Tue, Sep 28, 2004 at 08:58:20AM +0200, ycrux@club-internet.fr wrote:
> > What are you planning to do with them?
>
> The purpose is to have the same distro on multiple nodes with the same
> configuration and the same set of tools. It's for an French national project
> and I really want to use Crux rather than any other ditro. The project
> concern the archiving of the french web.

Yes, sorry. Maybe I wasn't clear. I meant, what kind of programs are you
planning to run on your cluster?

BTW, I agree with vektori's suggestion to give a look at the documentation
from http://www.tldp.org because I think it will help you a lot.

Best regards.
--
Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
``Don't bother us with politics,'' respond those who don't

 -- Richard M. Stallman
    http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/linux-gnu-freedom.html