List:       crux
Subject:    Re: prt-get error
From:       "Stew Heckenberg" <whazaaaaahp () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2004-09-28 10:12:34

>I can see your problem now though, and if you had submitted this
>information from the beginning, the first answer would have been precise
>already.

It must have been a loss in the Australian-to-Swiss translation Johannes!
;-)

Sorry about my very brief explanation in the initial email, I'm glad we
sorted things out in the follow-ups. Again, the Crux mailing list has proven
itself to be another user-friendly "feature" of Crux!

Thanks everyone who's replied regarding my pptp-linux port/package problem!
Mmmm, alliteration...

Stew/Youdaman