List:       crux
Subject:    Re: Call for contributors to the CLC Wiki
From:       Lucas Hazel <lucas () digitillogic ! net>
Date:       2004-09-27 2:52:24

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 16:53:54 +0200
Johannes Winkelmann <jw@tks6.net> wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> We'd like to extend the CLC Wiki to contain more information about
> CRUX, typical problems, howtos and things like this. Therefore,
> everyone who's interested in providing any kind of documentation
> related to CRUX is kindly invited to join us.
> We'd like to first collect some ideas what to put and how to divide it
> (think: FAQ, HowTo, Comments on certain packages etc.), so please send
> ideas what you'd like to do, so we can get your content into the Wiki
> as fast as possible.

Fell free to add my "Diskless CRUX on a FreeBSD Server" howto if you
want, I plan on making some revisions (getting swap to work, packages
that aren't required, etc), plus I will probably make an rc-diskless
port at some stage. But at the moment I am putting all my efforts into
getting cports finished (current projections will see it ready for beta
testing before the weekend)

--
Lucas Hazel <lucas@digitillogic.net>
Student, BSDfreak