List:       crux
Subject:    cannot boot
From:       cesar () magentadev ! com
Date:       2004-09-21 18:29:34

I' m using an USB CD HP9100 and my BIOS allows USB BOOT.
The problem is the root: parameter, I probe root=/dev/cdroms/cdrom0 which
links to /dev/sr0 which is my correct SCSI emulation device.

Anybody knows which is the correct root parameter?

This is the boot log.
VFS: Cannot open root device "cdroms/cdrom0" or unknown-block(0,0)
Please append a correct "root="
boot option
Kernel panic: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unknown-block(0,0)