List:       crux
Subject:    Re: Fastest supported machine...
From:       Joe Gilmour <jgilmour () bigpond ! net ! au>
Date:       2004-05-31 12:21:14

I'm running on a hyper threading P4 using SATA drives no problem.  You
can enable the hyper threading easily enough and the serial ATA just
needs the kernel compiled with the support.  Your needs for email and
web would need to be pretty high for you to really need that much power
just for web and e-mail though.  How many hits/e-mail messages are you
expecting?

HTH,

Joe