List:       crux
Subject:    Re: pkgexport back from the dead...
From:       Andrew Green <andrew.green () securetrendz ! com>
Date:       2004-05-23 6:40:52

I'm glad there's at least one person out there besides myself who
used/remembers pkgexport.  :-)

I took a peek at your code - didn't even realize I had it already
installed!  We certainly did go about things differently.

I'd very much enjoy discussing a merger between the two!  Unless you
want to keep it public, let's take it offline and chat about it.

Thanks,
Andrew