List:       crux
Subject:    new prt-utils version
From:       Martin Opel <martin.opel () informatik ! fh-regensburg ! de>
Date:       2003-12-19 9:12:14

Hi,

Simone and I updated our prt-utils port. The changes:

0.5.1 -> 0.6
------------
- prtsweep doesn't remove .nostrip file (opel)
- prtorphan reads /etc/prt-get.conf instead of /etc/prt-wash.conf.
  prtwash.conf was removed though. (opel)
- prtrej now calls "diff -u"
- scripts that need to cycle through the port tree now read
  port directories from /etc/prt-get.conf.
- prtcheckmissing is a new script, which scans the package db
  /var/lib/pkg/db and looks in your filesystem, if the files really exist.
  The most port is based on A. Pagaltzis' program published on the mailing
  list.

Have fun
Martin

--
martin opel / fachbereich informatik - fachhochschule regensburg
           / email: martin.opel@informatik.fh-regensburg.de