List:       crux
Subject:    Re: Mozilla vs. Firebird [was: default window manager]
From:       Per_Lidén <per () fukt ! bth ! se>
Date:       2003-10-16 10:26:31

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003, Jay Dolan wrote:

[...]
> Regardless, will Firebird be considered over Mozilla
> when it is deemed stable, then?  Just curious.

Yes, Firebird will be included when it's stable and good enough to replace
Mozilla. When exactly that will happen is hard to say. Last time I tried
Firebird it wasn't up to par with Mozilla (IMHO) (I haven't tried out the
0.7 release yet).

/Per

Ps. I still haven't got my DSL connection, in case someone is wondering
why I'm quite inactive on the mailinglist and the IRC channel. The
DSL-modem is said to arrive "any day now". Ds.