List:       crux
Subject:    Re: qmail port
From:       Stoyan Zhekov <zhware () hotpop ! com>
Date:       2002-10-25 5:12:09

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:02:45 +0200 (CEST)
Martin Opel <martin.opel@informatik.fh-regensburg.de> wrote:

> What patches are a *must* for qmail? I mean here patches like
> "\n\r"-patch or similar.
> Patches against spam are not a must. There are so much patches
> flying around out there...we cannot build the ultimative qmail-port.
> Users which use it as a professional mail server, compile their stuff
> themselves with ldap and so on. This port should be a *simple* to install
> and *simple* to use alternative for sendmail, postfix, exim,...

I got patches file from Sven Dahl qmail port. But it's pretty big.
See the attached file. It is only with bug fixing patches (large dnses,
local time, NS progress bar) and the only feature is Bruce Guenter's
QMAILQUEUE environment patch.

--
________  Stoyan Zhekov <sto [AT] zhware [DOT] net>  ________
fpr:        2A61 58D0 A69C FF68 4785 A0A3 89DE AEC0 3CA6 41A8