List:       crux
Subject:    Re: Reconciliate rejected files
From:       Markus Ackermann <maol () symlink ! ch>
Date:       2002-06-22 14:05:28

On Fri 21.06.2002,  0:04:32 +0200, Florian Weber said in public:
>Being not only lazy but extremely lazy, I refused to check those files by
>hand. Instead, I hacked together a small script that you might be interested
>in:
>It compares the rejected and installed files, presents a diff and applies that
>diff, if so desired. If a file gets updated, it's entry in
>/var/lib/pkg/rejected is removed.

check http://crux.lugs.ch/files/prtrej which has been available for quite
some time...

>Dependencies: sh, find, diff, vi, dialog, rm
>License: GPL
>Contributions: more than welcome :-)

I just had a quick look and it seems it's a bit more sophisticated than my
quick hack. I'll check some more later and will replace prtrej with your
version if that's ok with you (and if it's really better...)

Markus.