List:       cpufreq
Subject:    =?KOI8-R?B?W/Pw4e1dRGVhciBiZWxvdmVk?=
From:       "Mrs Sue Bownds" <upfr003 () 063 ! pfr ! ru>
Date:       2020-10-31 8:37:48

Dear beloved

Please accept my unreserved apology if this short humanitarian proposition offends \
your sensitivity. I intend no insult or harm. My name is Sue Bownds, Singaporean, 57 \
years Old. I have a proposition which I am convinced within me that you can handle \
it.

I am Christian and would love to reach out to those in need but I need your help \
since I am not totally strong to sustain the stress and handle the process of this \
project hence I am honestly soliciting for your help believing that by the Mercy of \
God, you will not decline my proposal.

I will give you more details as soon as I read from you with the following \
particulars. Do reply me thru this e-mail mrkiwrong@yahoo.co.jp

Your full name, address, phone number, your age and Profession.

Your urgent response will be appreciated and May the good Lord bless you.

Respectfully yours,

Mrs Sue Bownds.