List:       courier-users
Subject:    Re: [courier-users] What are recommended SPF options
From:       Alessandro Vesely <vesely () tana ! it>
Date:       2016-03-28 18:01:11

On Mon 28/Mar/2016 13:28:04 +0200 courier wrote:

> I am interested to know about Courier settings, which I see on the
> simply web configuration: "Sender Policy Framework".

For an example, I use this to reject on mailfrom fail unless whitelisted:

opt BOFHSPFHELO=all
opt BOFHSPFMAILFROM=allowok,pass,none,neutral,softfail,unknown,error
opt BOFHSPFFROM=all
opt BOFHSPFTRUSTME=1

And then " -allow=list.dnswl.org,DNSWL, " in esmtpd's BLACKLISTS.

Not all of that can be set using webadmin.

(Please read https://www.dnswl.org/?page_id=9 if you have more than 100'000
queries per day.  If you have an rsync'ed local mirror, the above line works as
long as you override "list.dnswl.org" in the local view.  If you have a local
mirror but cannot override the list name, you can use:

   -allow=locally-served.mirror-name=list.dnswl.org,DNSWL,
)

HTH

Ale