List:       courier-users
Subject:    Re: [courier-users] Pythonfilter 1.6 doesn't work for MySQL
From:       "=?UTF-8?B?UGF3ZcWCIFTEmWN6YQ==?=" <ptecza () uw ! edu ! pl>
Date:       2009-06-30 10:15:48

Gordon Messmer pisze:
> On 06/29/2009 07:48 AM, Paweł Tęcza wrote:
>> Secondly, the latest version of Pythonfilter can't create automagically
>> tables "greylist_passed" and "greylist_notpassed" in my "pythonfilter"
>> database:
>
> Does your pythonfilter user have permissions to create tables in MySQL?

Hi Gordon,

Thanks a lot for your reply and the hint! Yes, it was my fault and I am
really ashamed. I forgot about so simple thing like create table
permission. I only set privileges for select, insert, update, delete and
lock tables :)

BTW, what about the deprecation warnings? Can I ignore them?

Have a nice day,

Pawel