List:       courier-users
Subject:    Re: [courier-users] courier-authlib vpopmail
From:       Stefan Onken <Support () stonki ! de>
Date:       2008-05-26 19:02:18

Am Montag, 26. Mai 2008 schrieb Sam Varshavchik:

> authvchkpw module? If you don't know how to do that, you're not
> the right person for this.

I am not the right person. Fair point.

> Besides, qmail is dead, abandoned software, and vpopmail is
> simply following right behind it. Looking at migrating to a
> better-supported infrastructure is something that people should
> be looking at, and nobody in their right mind should be thinking
> of creating new qmail installs now. Not in this day and age.

Off Topic: can you suggest me an easy to handle managing tool for
virtual domains and virtual users for postfix or exim ? All
solution I found requires for example mysql ...

cu
stonki

P.S. I agree on your comment about qmail

--
www.stonki.de:    the more I see, the more I know.......
www.proftpd.de:   Deutsche ProFTPD Dokumentation