List:       courier-users
Subject:    [courier-users] maildrop configuration problem
From:       "teknet7 () wp ! pl" <teknet7 () wp ! pl>
Date:       2006-09-30 10:11:43

Hello

I used postfix and it's virtual as delivery agent for virtual users/domains
(authentication thru mysql).
I wanted to change delivery agent to maildrop, so i did in postfix but maildrop does \
not see mailboxes of my virtual users:

Sep 30 11:18:00 multix postfix/pipe[57284]: D26944A080A: to=<user@v1.domain.com>, \
relay=maildrop, delay=0.02, delays=0/0/0/0.01, dsn=5.1.1, status=bounced (user \
unknown. Command output: Invalid user specified. )

How can i configure maildrop to "see" my virtual users mailboxes ?
Sorry for such lame question but i can't find any manual anywhere (and man says \
almost nothing).

Thanx
Michal