List:       courier-users
Subject:    [courier-users] alias to catch non-matched email addresses
From:       Victor Star <groups () victorstar ! com>
Date:       2006-09-28 19:54:18

Hi,

I've looked through alias functionality, including the one for virtual domain but couldn't find a
way to do the following:
for some domain receive email for existing users that are setup (user1@domain.com, user2@domain.com)
and have some catch-all-the-rest alias to catch only mails that don't have existing domain user (no such
user) and forward all of these to some catch-others@domain.com

I would appreciate any hints on how to implement this sort of functionality.

Thanks,

--
Best regards,
 Victor

***
Kids never understood our logic. They fail to comprehend why they have to go to bed because we are tired.