List:       courier-users
Subject:    [courier-users] Review of Open Source
From:       "TimJowers () Yahoo ! Com" <timjowers () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-09-20 14:03:01

Hello,

    We are promoting open source for small business by writing a book
summarizing what is available for business. We would like review
and input for Courier and appreciate a link to our book as possible. The book
is located at
http://www.serviza.com/SoftwareIsFree-ForBusiness.pdf and will be
released at the end of the month. An updated version is planned for
January 2007 if you may have material to contribute. We welcome
listing additional authors, contributors, et cetera as the goal is to
persuade small business owners to the wealth of OpenSource available.
The plan is to released the book through LuLu press and under GPLv2.

Thank you for your assistance,
Tim Jowers
http://www.serviza.com
Serviza - Making OpenSource work for business.

http://mail.yahoo.com