List:       courier-users
Subject:    [courier-users] Forcing Forwards . . .
From:       Jason Flatt <jason () flattfamily ! com>
Date:       2005-05-12 4:21:15

I have an older version of Courier (0.39.1) setup with POP3, SMTP, IMAP, etc.
I have it setup to handle multiple virtual domains and I have a few e-mail
addresses setup to forward to other addresses that I am not handling.
Occasionally, when I make changes and misconfigure it, e-mails get stuck on
the local system, rather than forwarding on.  What I would like to know is if
there is a way to send those e-mails on to their proper destination, now that
they have been delivered to a local mail spool.

--
Jason Flatt
Father of five: http://www.flattfamily.com/