List:       courier-users
Subject:    [courier-users] Re: courierfax and courieruucp
From:       Sam Varshavchik <mrsam () courier-mta ! com>
Date:       2004-04-14 23:20:37

Grzegorz Janoszka writes:

> On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 courier-list@gmx.net wrote:
>
>> > How can I prevent courier from loading modules which I do not use?
>> > In my example courierfax and courieruucp.
>> rm -rf courier/module.uucp courier/module.fax
>
> I moved these two files to /tmp and courier do not start, so I had to
> resume them...

That's not what he said, but in any case what is exactly the problem with
courierfax and courieruucp?  They are relatively small; neither one of them
will do anything without explicit configuration, so they will be quickly
swapped out, and they will quietly live out their lives in some small corner
of the swap file, not bothering anyone.