List:       courier-users
Subject:    RE: [courier-users] pop3d-ssl problem
From:       "Peter Koczan" <tobo () nyoc ! hu>
Date:       2003-11-18 6:38:29

Okay, I tried both. It worked (and works) with simple pop3d, and even works
with the openssl connection. I use Outlook, but I do use outlook with the
other server I've set up and uses pop3d-ssl as well, it works fine. It does
ask for accepting the cert, but it works, maybe it is the client's mistake
somehow?