List:       courier-users
Subject:    [courier-users] Virtual domain aliases
From:       Rodrigo Severo <rodrigo.lists () fabricadeideias ! com>
Date:       2003-10-31 15:01:16

Hi,

Does anybody here implements any kind of virtual domain aliases in
Courier? How?

I sent another, much longer, email about this subject yesterday which
haven't produced much public response so I am trying something lighter
now...

TIA,

Rodrigo

Rodrigo Severo
Fábrica de Idéias
Fone: +55(61)321 1357
Fax: +55(61)223 1712
SBS - Quadra 2 - Ed. Empire Center - Sala 1301
Brasília/DF - Brasil
CEP: 70.070-904