List:       computerguys-l
Subject:    Re: [CGUYS] Consider Total Cost [Was: You Saw the Demo? Are you impressed?]
From:       "Rev. Stewart Marshall" <popozark () EARTHLINK ! NET>
Date:       2010-01-29 18:31:30

No but I have a job that needs to be done here
and I do have a limited travel budget.

I do get to the city, but am usually busy with
work at that location so I do not get to get out
much.  (Some of us do have to work for a living.)

And yes we do have to worry about crime out here
also.  Meth labs, penny anti burglaries, home
invasions etc.  Again a misnomer that there is no crime outside the big city!

Stewart

At 12:08 PM 1/29/2010, you wrote:
Do you have a restricted travel permit that won't let you visit the
>big city?
>

>Bit it ain't all roses here either...
>
>Golden Triangle Crime Alert
>
>The Metropolitan Police Department has asked us to pass along the
>following information. As of late there has been an increase in street
>robberies around the DC Metro area. The Second District is not immune
>from these incidents. There is not a specific suspect lookout but
>there is a very specific target ­ the iPhone. To help combat this
>problem, MPD is asking the users of all phones and PDAs to use good
>street sense when carrying and using your mobile device.
>
>Always be aware of your surroundings. It is a good idea to use your
>phone while stationary in a spot that will enable you to talk and
>observe your surroundings at the same time. Keep your mobile device
>close to your body and make sure it is out of sight when not in use.
>Please pass this along to reach as many people as possible.

Rev. Stewart A. Marshall
mailto:popozark@earthlink.net
Ozark, AL  SL 82