List:       computerguys-l
Subject:    Re: [CGUYS] Verizon FIOS misinformation?
From:       "Richard P." <richshar () GMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2008-10-25 18:38:45

Another salesperson for Verizon FIOS was back out here today and also
erroneously stated that Cox analog delivery were going away as of Feb
19, 2009. At least this time I was able to find out that this is an
contractor for a private company. He was very upset that I got his
name and then refused to give me his badge number. At least this
wasn't a Verizon personnel, although it is discouraging that the
misinformation is still being spread around.

Richard P.