List:       computerguys-l
Subject:    Re: least invasive Anti Virus
From:       MrMike6by9 <mrmike6by9 () GMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2007-10-27 0:20:16

I like NOD32 by Eset. Very small footprint. Usually gets no def files
several times a day.

Here is a link to a review:

http://anti-virus-software-review.toptenreviews.com/eset-nod32-review.html

YMMV

--
'Cosmic giggle'  -  "a randomly roving zone of synchronicity and
statistical anomaly. Should you be caught up in it, it will turn

 - Terence McKenna

* Need more help? Send mail to: ComputerGuys-L-Request@listserv.aol.com