List:       computerguys-l
Subject:    Re: The Worst Thing about Macs
From:       Tom Piwowar <tjp () TJPA ! COM>
Date:       2007-10-26 0:59:10

>OK, so I'm a nut for spending the $50 on a keyboard...
>It's a pleasure to use and look at.

Recently I set up several new Macs with this keyboard. It was tough to
leave this keyboard behind. I'll probably be buying one for myself. Many
clients once they see these keyboards are telling me they expect to buy
some to replace older keyboards. I can't recall a previous situation
where the keyboard attracted so much attention. (The new iMacs are cool
too.)

* Need more help? Send mail to: ComputerGuys-L-Request@listserv.aol.com